This post is c/o Everlane.
It can be so hard to find a pair of affordable, high quality jeans. Comfort is also of paramount importance. Everlane’s denim will have you looking no further! My first Everlane denim purchase impressed me with the quality and fit. Not only are their jeans form fitting, comfortable and easy-to-style, but they are also sustainable and made responsibly. Here I’m sharing Everlane Denim for Fall.
Typically a standard denim manufacturer wastes thousands of gallons of water in their washing process. Everlane’s jeans are made in Saitex, the world’s cleanest denim factory using clean energy. How amazing is that?
Since Everlane’s first denim launch back in 2017, they’ve released several styles that have made their mark. They do an incredible job on creating staple pieces that have remained relevant and part of many’s daily wear even years after their launch.
Cheeky Straight Jean
It shouldn’t be a surprise that the 90’s Cheeky Straight Jean from Everlane is one of my all-time favorite denim lines! Made with premium non-stretch Japanese denim for that vintage inspired look, these pairs of jeans have a straight leg, extra high-rise and butt-boosting effect.
If you’re looking for a trendy, loose fitted, straight leg pair of denim – this style of jeans in particular, have everything you need in order to refresh your denim wardrobe. They’re available in a variety of different colors that can be styled in various different ways. Try wearing them with blazers, bodysuits and several different types of blouses and tops.
Where are my traditional skinny denim loving pals? Everlane’s classic high-rise skinny jean would be the perfect option for you! They have a form-flattering fit, with a figure hugging 11’ rise and a classic skinny leg. Overall, this denim collection can be worn during all seasons and can be styled well with many different types of top, footwear and accessory options. In comparison to the 90’s Cheeky Straight jeans (that have no stretch at all), these skinnies offer the perfect amount of stretch!
Loose Fit Styles
Part of Everlane’s most recent denim drops, the loose-fitted style jeans are made of organic cotton that’s loosely woven, which means it has an airy softness that typically comes from decades of wear. If you’re looking for a breathable and convenient pair of bottoms as we transition into fall, the Easy Jean Collection from Everlane should be high priority on your wardrobe list.
They’re fun, cozy and their elastic waistband offers a greater amount of comfort when worn. And look fantastic styled with even the simplest of items such as a pair of heeled open-toe shoes and loose-fitted blouse.
Transitional Fall Wardrobe Pieces
I love to keep tabs on their newest and latest arrivals from Everlane to style my denim with. These are perfect items to add to your fall wardrobe as we transition from summer into the fall season. The classic styles make outfit possibilities endless.
To shop the collage, click here.
- The Tiered Mock Neck Top: When casual meets “put-together.” One of my favorite things about this top is the elevated neckline with gathered detailing. It makes it super easy to pair with both casual and formal pieces in the closet. This top looks great paired with your favorite Everlane denim or with a pair of your best trousers. And, it’s made of lightweight cotton that is breathable, which is another great plus!
- The Way-High Skinny Jean: The perfect high-waisted denim in the fall. This specific style of skinnies are super comfortable and make it easy to go about your day-to-day festivities. They’re proof that comfortable denim pants actually do exist!
- The Perform Rec Short: One of my favorite pairs of bottoms right now. The Perform Rec Short is super convenient to wear and they are so comfortable. They have a flattering high-rise, easy elastic waistband and a relaxed fit made for movement.
- The Day Toe-Post Sandal: A simple yet stylish flip-flop style sandal. They’re extremely comfortable and are a very convenient pair of sandals to wear while we say goodbye to the remainder of the summer season.
- The Silky Cotton Cropped Cut-Off Shirt: So cute when buttoned all the way up and can be styled in countless different ways. I love pairing it with athflow styled bottoms, but it also looks great styled with a pair of denim jeans as well.
- The Parklet Shirt Dress: I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a simple shirt dress, no matter the season. This shirt in specific has a great midi silhouette that looks great with boots or sandals. This dress can easily be worn throughout all seasons!
- The Track Dress: One of my all time Everlane products, ever. This sweater dress is simple, yet can simply stand the test of time. It looks great styled with a denim/leather jacket and sneakers, or can also be dressed up with a trench coat and over-the-knee boots for a fresh fall look.
- The Air Cami: An ideal top that offers a relaxed fit as it’s made of the most breathable fabric. It’s a thin top that you can wear casually or dress up. The u-shaped neckline is extremely flattering.
Hope you enjoyed The Everlane Denim Guide for Fall: the Best Jeans for Women! What fall transition pieces are you most interested in adding to your closet?
Love denim? Check out my post Alternatives to Skinny Jeans