There are few things as fun as browsing the beauty aisles at a favorite store. The holidays are the perfect time to see what’s new and try out products that are best selling favorites. I look forward to reviewing Best of Beauty lists to see if any products I’m using have made the list, or pondering whether to try a new product that has earned a lot of hype. There really aren’t too many best sellers I haven’t tried. So feel free to send over any questions if you have them, or even your own beauty gift ideas!
In the meantime, I’ve curated a list of beauty product favorites that are sure to excite any beauty fan on your holiday shopping list. This includes you!
Beauty Gift Ideas
- Dyson Air Wrap Styler – an investment for sure, though who can put a price on quick and perfectly styled waves each day?
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector – this at home treatment repairs and strengthens all hair types
- Kopari Coconut Melt – this moisturizer smells so amazing, and works so well, you’ll swear it’s magic
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip – this is one of my favorite products, and another top seller you all love. When I share the before and after of my lips, the results were immediately visible. Lips feel plumped and look almost, almost like you’re had something “done”. No tingly venom feeling required!
- Vasanti Makeup Magnet Wipes – these gentle wipes never sting as they use microcellular water as opposed to harsh chemicals to gently remove even the most stubborn eye makeup. I’ve been using these for years and are the only makeup remover wipes I like.
- Fresh Rose and Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner – this daily toner cleanses skin while soothing it and preparing it for your next product application. Love the smell, like luxury in a bottle!
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick – if you’ve never used a foundation stick before, get ready to simplify your life my friend. And Huda Beauty is known for some of the best contouring products, so this one’s a win-win.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bejeweled Eyes to Hypnotize Palate – another makeup artist with a cult following, Charlotte Tilbury’s newest eyeshadow palette features four holiday makeup looks, along with more neutral shades for daily wear
- LaNeige Lip Sleeping Mask – I use this lip moisturizing mask year round and throughout the day. It actually has a pretty pink tint to it, so it enhances one’s natural lip color and moisturizes lips. A double duty product that is a perfect stocking stuffer
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil – when the temperatures start to drop and skin begins to get dry, I immediately switch over to this cleansing oil. I love it so much I actually wrote a blog post about it. Check it out to learn more about fabulous cleansing oils are and how they don’t make skin oily, but instead gently remove makeup and impurities for soft and healthy skin
There it is! My favorite beauty products all rounded up for the beauty lover on your holiday shopping list. Are any of these products your favorites? Which ones, and why!
What are some of your favorite beauty gift ideas? Let me know in a comment below!