Beauty Gift Ideas for Her
It’s been a wild year! Spoil those ladies in your crew that have had your back this wild past year with these beauty gift ideas for her.
The following beauty products are my absolute favorites and essentials, as well as being my top sellers in 2020. I don’t think it’s a coincidence, everyone loves these products and they are best sellers at retailers as well. Gift ideas for her that won’t fail to disappoint.
- Dyson Air Wrap Styler – an investment for sure, though who can put a price on quick and perfectly styled waves each day?
- LaNeige Lip Sleeping Mask – I use this lip moisturizing mask year round and throughout the day. It actually has a pretty pink tint to it, so it enhances one’s natural lip color and moisturizes lips. A double duty product that is a perfect stocking stuffer
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector – this at home treatment repairs and strengthens all hair types
- Kopari Coconut Melt – this moisturizer smells so amazing, and works so well, you’ll swear it’s magic
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip – this is one of my favorite products, and another top seller you all love. When I share the before and after of my lips, the results were immediately visible. Lips feel plumped and look almost, almost like you’re had something “done”. No tingly venom feeling required!
- Charlotte Tilbury Bejeweled Eyes to Hypnotize Palate – another makeup artist with a cult following, Charlotte Tilbury’s newest eyeshadow palette features four holiday makeup looks, along with more neutral shades for daily wear
- Vasanti Makeup Magnet Wipes – these gentle wipes never sting as they use microcellular water as opposed to harsh chemicals to gently remove even the most stubborn eye makeup. I’ve been using these for years and are the only makeup remover wipes I like.
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil – when the temperatures start to drop and skin begins to get dry, I immediately switch over to this cleansing oil. I love it so much I actually wrote a blog post about it. Check it out to learn more about fabulous cleansing oils are and how they don’t make skin oily, but instead gently remove makeup and impurities for soft and healthy skin
- Fresh Rose and Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner – this daily toner cleanses skin while soothing it and preparing it for your next product application. Love the smell, like luxury in a bottle!
- Ole Henrickson Truth Serum – this cult product is one of my long time faves. Love the fresh scent and after continued use, I saw a difference in the tone and evenness of my skin
- GrandeLash LIFT Heated Lash Curler – this is one of those tools that might seem gimmicky, until you try it and realize it’s an essential! The heated last curler reaches just the right temperature to curl lashes without pulling, crimping or lash loss.
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick – if you’ve never used a foundation stick before, get ready to simplify your life my friend. And Huda Beauty is known for some of the best contouring products, so this one’s a win-win.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – this vegan, moisturizing formulation contains tape technology to help blur and minimize imperfections. A Shape Tape concealer is sold every 12 seconds, and it comes in 30 different colors for all skin tones.
Do you have a favorite beauty product from the above list? What are your favorite beauty gift ideas for her? Let me know in a comment below!